Terms & Conditions
To contact a member of our Customer Service Team regarding enquiries, complaints or compliments
Tesoro mi will endeavour to respond to any email within 24 hours, except when received after 5.00pm on Fridays or bank holidays, when we will endeavour to respond within this timescale on the next available working day.
General terms and conditions
The following are terms and conditions of use on this website. Please read all the terms and conditions. You must abide by all our rules, to allow safe and secure use of this site.
Use of this site
The use of this site is only for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- To send any illegal, offensive, abusive, unsolicited information, or infringe the copyright act, trademark, privacy or other rights of third parties
- To take part in any fraudulent or unlawful acts for selling items that we do not allow to be sold on our site
- You must not seek to access, alter or delete anything to which you have no authorized access
- You cannot fail to send an item that has been purchased by a buyer, unless terms have been breached between the buyer, and seller
Fees and services
All prices are quoted in GB pounds sterling. We include VAT in all payments. We send all invoices via e-mail; print all invoices and keep them safe and secure.
In no event will Tesoro mi be liable for any losses (including loss of profit, business, or loss of any data) arising from the use of our site. You agree to cover us and keep us covered against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, arising from misuse by you on this site.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Northern Ireland law. All disputes, misconduct arising from the use of this website, will be settled by the courts of Northern Ireland.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, our policies and these terms and conditions of use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining conditions.
It is a condition of use of this site that all copy and material shown here remains the property of Tesoro mi and may not be reproduced, quoted or disseminated without prior written approval of the owners.
Tesoro mi takes privacy very seriously. We do collect information regarding visitors to our Web site. For example, some information is required in order to process orders. We analyse this data for trends and statistics to help us provide you with a better quality service.
We do our best to comply with all the obligations, written in the 1998 Data Protection Act. The following information will provide you with details on how we maintain the confidentiality of everything you provide us with.
What type of information we collect?
To process your order, we require your name, billing address, phone number and email address. We use this information to process your order and, if any questions should arise, to contact you about your order.
Tesoro mi may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that are involved in the processing of your order (for example the courier that delivers your order).
On rare occasions we make our mailing list available to carefully screened companies whose products we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to do this, please contact us.
What are Cookies and why do we use them?
Change(s) to our policies
Please note the following when contacting our Customer Services Helpline:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please read our frequently asked questions below as this may answer your query.
Out of Stock/Low Stock Items:
- Please check the website for stock availability before calling to make an order.
- If the item you are searching for is not displayed on the website, unfortunately this could indicate it is no longer available.
Our Delivery Service:
- We deliver to customers in the UK.
- Deliveries are made within 28 working days.
- If you have a query about your online order, please email our Orders Team on email@example.com
Our Returns Policy:
- Our returns policy is that we are happy to exchange or refund merchandise items if returned within 7 days of purchase, provided the goods are unused, unopened and in original packaging and accompanied by a valid receipt.
- For product integrity and hygiene reasons we are unable accept a return if it has been opened.
- Your receipt is your proof of purchase and your warranty.
Problem with a Return:
- If your return does not meet the requirements of our 7 day returns policy, the decision to accept the return is at the discretion of the Manager.
- We are unable to reverse the Manager’s decision. If you are not satisfied with the decision made by a Manager please e-mail us outlining the problem.
- If your product has a fault, then you can call us and we will try to resolve the problem. Please ensure you have a valid receipt to allow a suitable form of redress.
- If the fault present is deemed to be a non-manufacturing fault (due to accidental damage or mis-use) then we are unable offer you with a replacement or a refund.
- The acceptable forms of redress are a Repair, Replacement or a Refund.
Cancellation will not be accepted when the goods are earrings for Health and Safety reasons. You should cancel your order in writing via email or letter within seven working days of receipt of the order. Items must be in original packaging and in a sellable condition.
Tesoro mi recommends that you use a reputable recorded-delivery or courier service on high value goods.
If you have a query about an online order email our Orders Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other queries, email email@example.com.